Includes 90 minute in home consultation
2 Space Plan Options with 1 revision
1 Mood Board with up to 3 design element changes
1 Room Elevation
Shopping Resource List with photos, prices and descriptions
In person Final Presentation
30 minute follow-up call
This service is perfect if you want to see different layouts for your room and want to know what size furniture will work in your space. You want a concept that has been designed exclusively for you that you can implement on your own.
We’ll meet for up to 90 minutes to discuss how you live in the space, what changes you’d like to see, style preferences, color direction and the
- Investment you’re comfortable making.
- Pictures and measurements are taken.
- You’ll be emailed 2 space plans and asked to select the plan you like best.
- A mood board is created to your specifications which includes furniture, rugs, lamps and large accessories.
- A shopping list of items is provided as well as a clickable link to make shopping a snap.
- A binder will contain space plan, mood board and a shopping list for your convenience.
- Furnishings are selected from Pottery Barn, Crate & Barrel, Restoration Hardware, West Elm, William Sonoma Home, Safavieh, etc.
- 30 minute follow-up is provided to answer any questions.
In order to get the most out of this we ask that you share up to 5 inspiration pictures of rooms you like, the reason you like them, as well as color direction and ask everyone involved with decision-making be present.